Hi Everyone! I am feeling much better! I think the second round of antibiotics kicked the Bronchitis! Whoo Hoo!!
I have been busy getting everything unpacked and put away in our new house. We are loving our house. Everything is brand new and we have so much room now! We went from 1850 square feet to 3750!
I wanted to share a project I did for our guest room. I had these old mirrors that I didn't like very much, so I decided to spruce them up a bit!
Here is a close up of one of the mirrors before I got started.
I used an off white acrylic craft paint to paint the frames. After that dried, I used a dauber and my favorite Distress Ink in walnut to age them a little.
Starting to look much better! I think I am going to love them now!
Here is what the dauber awesomeness looks like. I got it at Michael's, I think...
Much better now! Now all I have to do is hang them!